Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Years to you all. Thank you for making the last year so very nice.

This is to wish you all great happiness and health in the new year. I am so lucky to follow many writers, artist and musicians and they follow me back lets have the most creative year yet. I wish you all well and to be published and able to support your selves with your art. Those of you who do such great animal charity's I hope you continue with your great work.

So what do you wish for this New Year?

 Another cracker please!

3 comments:

  1. I wish for more growth and expansion for our business. I wish for the one big break I need with a large company to really get into the nitty gritty of design and marketing!!!

    Cappy wishes for a never ending rawhide
    Bug wishes for a quiet day alone (good luck!!)
    Mojo wishes for a day of constant mice catching
    Chili wishes for a day without her kittens in the house
    Squirt wishes that Chili would love her
    Fooey wishes for a bed inside of my closet
    Bibble wishes that her husband (Mr. Mojo) would stop going outside to catch mice and stay indoors all day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that I could spend more time with my kids in California and for Pierre to be forever young.
    Is that really asking to much ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Pierre was forever young too. He is a great puppy. But as most know I am a softy about pets. No its not too much to ask...

    ReplyDelete