Friday, February 4, 2011

Book is on Amazon, 'Dust of Tombstone'

When the past collides with the present you get....
'Dust of Tombstone'
So you’re driving on I-10 east or west, through the canyons and hills of Southern Arizona in Cochise County, you feel a gust of wind. Many signs say “Beware of wind gusts”. It is not always the wind in late afternoon or dusk. Mostly it’s the ghosts rushing back to the never-ending poker games, bottomless whiskey bottles and a party that last forever in Tombstone. Go see for yourself after the tourists have gone home for the day. Walk down Allen Street. I may say hello or you may think it is the wind. 


Thank you all very much for your support. Well at long last my book is out. If you like Ghost who go wild you will like my book. Its on Amazon here or here if you're in the UK. 


           Here is the cover.

The back inside:

I hope you buy it and let me know what you think. I am currently working on a new book of short stories by request of many. So far the the first story has creepy stuff......
OK, go read my book then come back here, what did you think?   Tell me and Amazon too.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! This very exciting! I like the cover and the back too (I see Gwenie made it in the picture OF COURSE!!!) Now you get to be a big superstar celeb author! Soon you be an A-lister like me!
    ♥Puppy the Guinea Pig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay we going buy it ! Congrats !! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on being published! adding to our wishlist! M x x

    ReplyDelete