Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thank you.

Thank you all so much for your support. The book is doing surprising well. I have been ask if it will be out in a hard copy. The answer is my boss and I are looking in to that now. My son is the boss and he says we will see in a week how well 'Dust of Tombstone' does.
So I have tried to promote the book as best I can. Its not easy to say hi here look my book. I have had many have said hi back, good job, and I have to read it. Which is so nice to hear. My son has made a Facebook fan page for me. Please follow if you can. Thank you again.
I have been working a few short stories. My boss aka son says you need to get this done and out by May. OK don't count on it. I will try very hard but I am human.
So have you read my book? What do you think?

Birdcage Theater 
                                                                           one of the main characters.


No comments:

Post a Comment