Friday, April 22, 2011

Holiday Weekend

I am wishing you all a lovely holiday weekend. To those who are celebrating Easter and Passover have a wonderful holiday filled with love and family. I will be making a roast and Yorkshire pudding.
The new Doctor Who premieres. I hear this is going to good fun the next 6 weeks. As a huge Doctor Who fan, I am looking forward to it, please don't ring me up while its on. I started watching  Doctor Who as a kid, I was so happy to be able to see it on Christmas day here in America.

I am working slowly on the short story book. Life gets in the way some times. Our eldest family member has been in hospital and is now back in her nursing home. Thank you to those who asked. Now for a cup of tea in my TARDIS mug. Cheers!
So what are reading? How is it? Let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment