Friday, June 24, 2011

Thank you and Haunted Bedtime Stories news.

I have a busy week ahead of me. You wont see me for a few days I am to have surgery on my foot. It's badly needed. My fun crazy friends suggested I tweet while on pain killers. No not a good idea! I would be swearing at the telly or something. I will be fine, you just can't kill evil. So this is for all of you thank you for #MM #WW which is writers Wednesday, wine Wednesday or Woof Wednesday take your pick. I hope to be back by #FF if not I am sorry. I will miss having coffee in the morning with you. Also Thank you so much for all the well wishes makes me so happy I have so many kind friends.
At last the next book has a title it is 'Haunted Bedtime Stories' It will have 5 to 6 short stories and most are ghosts. I still have a bit of work to do on it. Its at the editors now so far I hear good things about it. I hope you will like it. The few who have read Haunted Bedtime Stories love it. There is a bit of fun in it as well. Every great horror writer I have met has had a great sense of humor. Check out Jack Ketchum or Stephen King videos.
As you know I live in Arizona and we have so many fires going on. So many people and pets have been dislocated. Sadly many have lost their homes. If you want to help Please do make a donation to http://WorldCare.org  They do great work and need anything you can give. Money helps them they can use it to do so much. Please RT.
Again thank you so much for your support. I will see you soon. So now is time for me to be #amwriting. What are you reading this summer?



1 comment:

  1. Oh no- surgery! I hope all goes smoothly! *guinea pig hugs* -puppy

    ReplyDelete