Thursday, July 28, 2011

Slow road to recovery.

It is a long road to recovery. The pins are but poor foot is swollen and sore to walk on I sadly can't run. OK I can barely walk. At least the pain medicine is cut way back which is good. Thank you so much for all you support and love on this. It has helped really.
Editing is half done on Haunted Bedtime Stories. Those who have read it, are saying it is crazy, scary, fun and touching. Lots of ghosts don't worry.
I need to get back to work. Then a short nap and dinner/Tea. No fighting over if it's dinner or tea. It's tea for me.
Oh before I forget I did an interview with Morgen in the UK have a read. I suggest you read this blog as well. 


http://t.co/N8p0SZe


Please say hello and lets chat. So what are you reading this summer?
Vampire Corgi's work is never done.

1 comment:

  1. Vampire Corgi"s is that you ? you hard working dog. But you keep up the good work with your writing, your doing good!! hey hows kiggie?...bobbles98

    ReplyDelete