Monday, May 14, 2012

Mini trip and picture book.

I have gotten quite a bit done lately on writing. I want to get the picture book done. I hate to say this but geesh I am sick of the pictures. 
I have internet then it goes poof. I had my equipment check and its fine. The internet company says it has to be me. Funny thing the people next door are having the same problem.
So I hope to get the picture book ready this week to go. Wish me luck.
Princess and I are well we had a fun mini trip to Phoenix to see my son and the sites. He started Grad school at ASU so is very busy. It was a nice break and the PBS station had a great show at the Civic Space Center about Sherlock Holmes which was good fun.
OK, back to work for me. Thank you all so much for the love and support it means the world to me and Princess. 
So what are reading and what do you think of the book?









Sometime during Coffin Hop I will tell you about this place. It has a Ghost Lounge.

1 comment:

  1. Love it, I watched sherlock tonight again...gosh its great....go Gwenie...Missy and mum

    ReplyDelete