Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pictures, Birthdays and repairs Oh my!

The last month has been a busy one. I have had to learn to fix things. Saves money and can be very satisfying. I had a birthday also... So I was ask whats on your bucket list. Well, I don't have one. Wasn't sure I needed one. So after the last four months its time to get to work on things and not worry too much about a list. 
This week I am finishing the last touches on my WWII picture book. So much to polish up and putting together a group of pictures you didn't take is hard. I wonder if they are in the right order. That is something no one will ever know. I have a few pictures that are double exposure which look cool so I will add them in. The pictures were stored so badly with rubber bands and metal paperclips that rusted. So many pictures were lost due to exposure to bad storage. You should never store film strips in an attic or damp cellar. All money made from this project goes to my son who is in ASU Grad school getting his Masters in Education. He will be a science and maths teacher. I so happy for him and ever so proud.
Thank you everyone who sends me a game to play love it.
Time to get to work today. So what do you think of pictures from long ago?
              My Dad. Maybe the cover?

3 comments:

  1. Yes that would make a wonderful cover and tribute to your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you its done just fixing a few bits with the book producer it will be a print on demand book. So much work for pictures! Thank you.

      Delete