Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fall is in the air.


Fall.

This Saturday fall begins for the northern hemisphere. Well, it still feels like summer here at F 100 today. I love fall it is my favorite time of the year. The colours change and the crisp air makes me feel good. I miss walking in the leaves on a crisp day in a jumper. My fall will come in mid to late November here. I am ready for a change this year has been a long hard one on my friends and myself. Princess is looking forward to cooler weather so she can run on the walking path. As it is now she hates walks.
I am thinking of my Halloween Village and have started getting bits to add to it. I have also been thinking of ghosts stories. Every year when I get my village I think of Jack. My dear Jack passed away six years ago this October. He loved Halloween and the village. He passed away at looking at the village and I feel his spirit each time I put it up. I know he is here. I have seen him out of the corner of my eye many times. I have heard him getting settled in his favorite spot.
With the cool air it is time to tuck in with a good ghosts story. Cuddle up and read a scary tale or two. I suggest Haunted Bedtime Stories you will like the tales.
I am working on 3 projects and have a creepy one about ghosts going on. I have also been working on staying healthy too.
Do you have any spirits living with you? I would love to hear about them. If you would like to tell us about your ghosts or spirit let me know?

This was a lovely Sunday all day walking along the Thames River in London. I miss that.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I just found out about your books and i was curious about the Haunted Bedtime Stories. Is this dog-themed? Would you be interested in having your book reviewed at my blog, www.adoptedmomtochazz.wordpress.com? We have just started a new page, Chazz's Literary Corner - and I am looking or dog-themed works to review. We are experienced having reviewed other dog books as well as our film reviews at our Canine Cinema page. Kindly think about it with a tie in of course to Howloween coming up as well as links to your blog, facebook, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI, No my books are not dog themed but I do have them as pets in the books. I tried to go to your site and was told it no longer is there. Yikes! Thank you for asking and lets chat soon. I do many charities for pets. My Princess is a corgi and my boss. Cheers!

      Delete