Wednesday, December 26, 2012

New Years Resolutions



Grab a cuppa and relax a bit. I was wondering how many people I know are making New Years resolutions. I don’t make them, too easy to forget and not keep. I don’t think making them New Year's Eve after a few glasses of spirits work either. I make lists of things I want to accomplish that year.

I am sad to say my list I only got the easy things done. I had planned on scheduling each day and what I would get done each day. That worked two days and I ended up having major surgery on my throat. One health issue after another slowed me down to a snail's pace of work.
I did get out the picture book and a good start on a novella and an outline of a novel. I think I could write more if life would get out of my way.

Now this year...I do fear making a list. It was a disaster last year. I think I will just do as I always do; the best I can and keep getting up and going. 

So I am keeping my fingers crossed for good health. It will be less costly if I stay healthy. I will keep writing and Princess will still be comic relief.

Are you making any resolutions? Are you making a list of what you want to accomplish? I think setting goals, even just weekly ones help us get so much done. I hope to read more too. I wish I could say I will read a book a week but fear the jinx! I do hope you're reading a fun, scary, good book you got for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment