Saturday, January 19, 2013

January Thaw


It seems one should never make plans any further than the that day. At last I have gotten my Christmas tree down and the house is almost cleaned up. Funny thing I get a virus over the holidays and get better, then I get the flu. Yes, I had a flu shot and I am crazy about keeping germs from me. Sadly one family member chopped a huge chunk off his thumb, ER not fun. I have some very lovely friends who gave me suggestions. I have tried all in the past and am just grateful they care enough to suggest them again. I am well for now and hope you are too.

I have had time to read a few blogs and see a few tweets, it seems everyone is busy. I have seen a sad thing too. So many people are not having fun. They are just doing auto tweets of sell, sell, sell. Well, thats OK but you need a bit of fun too. Life is short and you need to smile. As you know I do tweet a few pictures of Princess, just for fun. So today just for fun, do something or read something just for fun. You could have a fun blog, just fun things you fancy. How about going out to lunch and enjoy it then tell us all about it? What did you eat?


My bit of fun, well, last time my family and I went to dinner, it was Mexican. Oh how I do love my spicy foods. Our waitress was drunk! She gave everyone the wrong drinks and food. She forgot desert and look confused when we asked for it. We all had a good laugh in the car on the way home. Yes, we will go back, lets hope she is gone.

So after your fun, you will be energized and ready to write. I am looking forward seeing all your grand work. Now time for me to get working. You need some nice tale to think about as well.

I hope you have fun today even if its just a ride or walk for fresh air. I would love to hear about your fun. So what are you plotting to make yourself smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment