Monday, September 9, 2013

September 8th


Grab a cuppa and visit for a minute.

I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend. I spent it waiting for the house to sell. Please keep you fingers crossed it sells soon.

Well, the winners, three said, no mention please. Matt was the big winner. He helped animals and got a book.

I love fall, it is my favorite time of year. I miss seeing the changing leaves and crisp air. Here in Arizona fall means 89 F not 100 F degrees. I have faux leaves to place around the house and can dream of real ones. I look forward to the Halloween season. Costumes, pumpkins and putting up my Halloween village. I also love Coffin Hop. I know you will enjoy it even more this year.

Coffin Hop is next month. I am thinking of doing a short story for the hop. A small bit each day. I would like to hear what you think.

I am working slowly on my novel. I hope to have more time this week.

I just finished reading a book of short tales by Red Tash. It was about wizards. So if you are looking for a fun quick read I suggest The Wizard Tales. It is good fun.

So what are you reading? I would like to hear what you are thinking too.

Cheers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment