Monday, May 12, 2014


Camp and Why

Grab a cuppa for a bit.

Someone asked me how I could write a book in a month. Well, you just do it. No it’s not finished and things need to be fixed but it’s done. Revising and editing take time. You just sit and write and the more you write the better you get. I get a giggle when I hear someone say “I could write a book, it’s not that hard” I answered once, then do it. It is hard work and you have to stick to it.

In July I will be at it again. NaNo Camp will start and I will sit at the keyboard and type away. I have an idea of what is going to be written. It goes with the last two I wrote.

This week I will be revising and editing. I also need to get a doctor now that I have moved. I have researched and now to see if they are taking on new patients. Moving can be fun but then again you have to find new doctors and hairdressers! My hair is a mess.

I need to get back to work. Time to write I have a short story in mind.


So have you started you summer reading list yet? May I suggest trying the Dime Store Novels. 

Princess checking my work.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and cannot wait until your next book comes out!

    ReplyDelete