Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Coffin Hop day 5

Coffin Hop day 5.

Ready for the tale, got your cuppa and comfy? You have many blogs to visit today.

The creepy twins tried the front door and windows. Baby had gone upstairs to unpack the kids things. I saw that she and Martin had a nice room here. They had added another bathroom too.

I watched them they went to the back of the house. Locked up tight. creepy twins didn’t speak just nodded to each other.  Each went to get large rocks in the garden.

“No, you will go away,” I said.

They stopped and looked at me. They were pale and the black coats made them look paler. They looked at each other and said nothing.

“I said go. Do you really want trouble?” I asked.

“You are dead, you ate the poison sandwich,” They said together.

“Well, I am dead but I have powers,” I said.

They looked at each other and shook their heads. They bent down and  were trying to grab large rocks. I took a huge breath and blew as hard as I could.

“Stop it,” They said.

“No,” I said and blew even harder.

First Betty fell over and then Bobby. I then blew the tree at them. It fell across them hard. Bobby looked at Betty and saw she was crying.

“You hurt her,” He said.

“I did and you’re next,” I said.

Bobby tired to move the tree. As he did I kept blowing it on him. It finally hit him in the head hard. He was out cold, Betty was staring at me. 

“I will get you for this,” she said.

“No, I got you two. Go away, never ever come back,” I said.

They didn’t answer. Betty helped Bobby up and they walked to the gate to go out front. I knew it wasn’t the end of them. I followed as they got in the car down the street. They drove off for now.

Baby and her family got the tombstone up for Memaw and Pawpaw. the planted rose bushes on both sides of it. Martin had installed a irrigation system for all the plants. The locked up the house and went home.

I was alone for the first time in my life. I walked around the house feeling lost. I went to the library to read and watched the train station close up for good. I saw many ghosts walk through the town. It was quiet here now. Most of the people had gone and had to drive to Roswell for things.

This went on for a very long time to me. I saw clothes change and music turn all rock and roll. I roamed the town at night and watched the people.

It was fall again and saw them back. The creepy twins, older but still creepy and in the same black car. Myron was standing by me I noticed.

“Well, should that car flip over?” Myron asked.

“Maybe, lets see where they go,” I said.


We followed and they parked in front of the family house. They opened the trunk and it was full of gas cans.

“I think they need to rethink this. They need to be reminded too,” I said.

“They do. I say hurricane wind and my friends agree,” Myron said.

Standing behind us were so many ghosts. I smiled and nodded.

“On three,” I said.

“One, two, three,” Myron said.

All at once we all blew hard. The car flipped over on it’s roof. The gas cans all fell out and broke open. The creepy twins were soaked in gas and mad. They tried to flip the car back over. Something sparked and I blew lightly again and fire started. It set them on fire and they ran to the yard to roll. The car blew up, the car parts fell all over the street. Next we heard sirens racing toward us.

“My goodness Sally your brother and sister seem in distress,” Myron said.

“Sure does. Well, looks like the fire department is coming,” I said.

“Police too,” He said.

“Thank you all so much,” I said to the ghosts.


6 comments:

  1. Way to go, ghosts! Nice job putting the twins in check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great ghost team up! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that certainly served the twins right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flipping cars, beating on the twins, and Memaw and PawPaw getting a headstone. A lot going on in this segment! I enjoyed it as much as all the others!

    ReplyDelete